Due to COVID-19 we have some new rules that ALL customers must abide by:
- Please do not come to RPMotors without a prior appointment. (You may be asked to call us on 01684 437 010 before entering the premises.)
- If you are invited into the premises, please keep at least 2m apart and follow current social distancing guidelines.
- Please could all customers ensure that ALL rubbish is removed from the vehicle including old tissues etc. Please also wipe down your steering wheel, door handles, handbrake lever, wiper & indicator switches & key fob. (we will also do the same and provide you with a completed checklist)
- Please ensure that your locking wheel nut key (to remove wheels) & service books are left on the passenger seat. To minimise the number of items we need to touch to get to them.
- If you have any problems that need addressing on your vehicle, please email us prior (or leave a note on the passenger seat for the technician). Thus, minimising the risk of unnecessary close contact.
- If you are at high risk or have a weak immune system, please let us know prior to coming in or prior to booking your car in to RPMotors.
- REMEMBER: WE HAVE A FREE COLLECTION & DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE. PLEASE USE THIS SERVICE WHERE POSSIBLE.
1. If your vehicle is booked in at RPMotors, you must check it has road tax. If your vehicle is untaxed and you fail to mention this to us before we come to collect it there will be a £25 admin charge.
2.Your vehicle must have enough fuel for us to collect & deliver your vehicle back to you & also enough fuel to carry out the work that it’s booked in for. If your vehicle comes to us & a fuel light is on we may refuse to carry out the repairs until sufficient fuel is in the vehicle for us to carry out all jobs on your car including road tests.
3. Please give us at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel your booking.
4. All contents must be removed prior to handing over your vehicle to us. To ensure we can carry out all necessary checks & a thorough inspection of your vehicle.
5. Please leave your locking wheel nut key close to the handbrake or center console before dropping off your vehicle to us. Also ensure that you have received it back in the same place on collection of your vehicle. If it is not found in your vehicle please contact us within 24 hours.
6.Please mention to us any faults or symptoms on your vehicle prior to commencing work in order for us to give you a better service.