COVID-19 CUSTOMER RULES
Due to COVID-19 we have some new rules that ALL customers must abide by:
- Please do not come to RPMotors without a prior appointment. (You may be asked to call us on 01684 437 010 before entering the premises.)
- If you are invited into the premises, please keep at least 2m apart and follow current social distancing guidelines.
- Please could all customers ensure that ALL rubbish is removed from the vehicle including old tissues etc. Please also wipe down your steering wheel, door handles, handbrake lever, wiper & indicator switches & key fob. (we will also do the same and provide you with a completed checklist)
- Please ensure that your locking wheel nut key (to remove wheels) & service books are left on the passenger seat. To minimise the number of items we need to touch to get to them.
- If you have any problems that need addressing on your vehicle, please email us prior (or leave a note on the passenger seat for the technician). Thus, minimising the risk of unnecessary close contact.
- If you are at high risk or have a weak immune system, please let us know prior to coming in or prior to booking your car in to RPMotors.
- REMEMBER: WE HAVE A FREE COLLECTION & DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE. PLEASE USE THIS SERVICE WHERE POSSIBLE.